Sugar Moon Market & Fg Clothing proudly carry Howard Wood Polish Orange Oil and Lemon Oil Spray
Use Howard Orange Oil and Lemon Oil on all wood surfaces including kitchen cabinets, tables, chairs, desks, paneling, even antiques. These oils will help keep your wood from drying out while restoring depth of grain and natural beauty to the wood. They are both easy to use and excellent for polishing, conditioning and nourishing all wood surfaces. Perfect for weekly polishing and dusting.
Fine Wood Polishes
- Dust, clean and polish all wood amd wood finishes with real citrus oils
- Leaves no wax build-up, only a nice shine and a fresh citrus scent
- Replenishes natural oils in unfinished and finished woods
- Does not contain silicone oil or linseed oil
- Safe to use on teak and other oiled woods
- Not intended for use on hardwood floors or food-prep surfaces
The Power Of Real Citrus Oils
For over 20 years, Howard Orange Oil Furniture Polish has been using the cleaning power of real orange oil to gently clean and polish without drying out the wood finish. Now Howard Products brings to you, the power of real lemon oil. Natural "orange or lemon essence oil" is derived from the rind of the oranges and lemons and has excellent cleaning properties. These naturally occurring cleaners replace the need for a lot of harsh chemicals.
Finished, Unfinished or Oiled Woods
Howard Orange or Lemon Oil cleans and polishes all wood surfaces including antiques, furniture, and kitchen cabinets without drying the wood finish like so many other wood cleaners do over time. Howard wood polishes enhance the depth, tone, and natural beauty of the wood grain every time you dust.